Most of the diseases are caused by emotional and spiritual reasons.
Thyroid issue is also one of them.
Common Thyroid issues are 2 types:
Either under activity in thyroid glands which is called hypothyroidism
or over activity in thyroid glands which is called hyperthyroidism
According to the Islamic Medicine, hyperthyroidism is because of excess coldness in the body and hypothyroidism is because of excess warmness in the body organs.
Both of them have cures in Islamic Medicine, though hypothyroidism is easier to be treated that hyperthyroidism.
❎ Reasons for hypothyroidism:
1- Sleeping while being sad and/or crying
2- Excess phlegm which makes blockage in the gland
✅ To cure this issue:
-Make a proper and regular time for sleeping, early at night and waking up early morning
– Try to have a regular plan to exercise (but not much swimming)
-Try to go bed when you’re fresh and happy
– Try to avoid animosity, envy and sorrow.
– Avoid dairy products for sometimes, not even a glass of milk.
– Apply chamomile oil on the neck where the glands are
– Use natural sea salt especially before starting any meal and avoid iodized salt
– Use Barley Sawiq in your foods ( we explained about sawiq)
– Avoid pond fish and if you eat sea fish, eat olive and dates after that.
– Mix black seed with natural honey and eat a table spoon each morning, before breakfast
– If you don’t have at least 3 times defecation in a day, you should try to moderate your temperament and adjust your diet according to your temperament.
– Syrup of grape, date and white mulberry is a great medicine for this issue
– Keeping and drinking water in copper made containers like pots helps adjusting glands
– At nights smell warm perfumes such as natural tuberose, daffodil and Jasmine flowers.
– Tea, coffee, smoking, stress, Macaroni, soya, using aluminum food containers, etc are the main causes of hypothyroidism
✳️Islamic Medicine Channel