🔹The effects of specific foods and behaviors during the pregnancy on the baby:
💠 Accordign to Ahadith
– Quince gives the baby a beautiful face
– Lentil makes the baby kind
– Pear makes the baby good tempered and calm
– Boswellia (= Lubban, or Kundur) makes the baby boy brave and baby girl soft heart and kind
– Sweet melon gives the baby a beautiful face
– Pomegranate is highly recommneded for pregnant women. It’s affective on having beautiful children.
➡️ Note: there should be always a moderation on eating foods. Excess of each food or herb or fruit obviously is not recommended. So women with dry temperament and smaller physique better use less lentil.
The other VERY important point is that the pregnant woman should NOT have constipation. For each meal, there should be one defecation. so avoid junk foods, fast foods, white bread, factory made foods like canned foods, tomato pastes, useless frying oils, too much rice in their weekly food schedule, chocolates, etc.
ok once in a while they may not make issues, but if it is your habit, at least during pregnancy avoid them.
👉🏽As a substitute for iron tablet and calcium tabet if you are told to be taken, eat these foods to gain enough iron and calcium and to remove your Anemia if you have:
– One blended apple+ one table spoon of honey everyday
– grilled red meat is highly recommended (Sheep, young goat or calf)
– Syrup of grape and Arde are great breakfasts for everybody
– Haleem is also a great a healthy breakfast for people especially pregnant women
A wrong diet of the mother can be the cause of many diseases on the child. Excess Safra or sauda of the mother can give the new born baby yellow skin, eczema, hyperactivity and excess Balqam of the mother can give the baby low immunity, low memory, common flue, unusual fat body and even diabetes and other diseases can be transferred to the baby due to the mother’s wrong diet before and during pregnancy.
🚫 Avoid stress and heavy activities and don’t tired yourself.
Being more involved in religious programs is highly affective on the behaviors of the baby.
💠 Seyed Muhammad Husain Taba tabaei the amazing talent who memorized the whole Quran before he reaches his 6 years old, who got his PhD at his 7 years old from Hijaz university of Saudi Arabia and the one who was teaching Quran interpretation at his childhood had an important success key. His mother was very careful during her pregnancy. She was a Hafiz and the teacher of Quran memorization. Whatever she had taught was affected on the baby so when he was born and when he could talk, he used to recall the tune of his mother and the way she was teaching Quran memorization.
Breastfeeding the baby only when having Wudu was a common habit of mothers who gave birth to great people.
So being more attached to reciting Quran and praying and generally religious programs is very good for the future of the children since in Islam it is believed that training the child starts from when he/she is in their mother’s womb.